Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate on the brain

I love to bake chocolate cake and will be baking one friday to bring to a small gathering of close friends whom i hardly get to see..... I really miss my girlfriends.... most are scattered in malaysia and a few overseas...... how i wish i get to see them everyday single day of my life just like high school and in between classes at uni.............

I would love to start a business doing cakes and cookies.....i make killer chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies but Jolene always misses my curry puff that i made when i was in high school....

2 comments:

  1. ur choc chip cookies is da best ! cant wait to c ur own brand in the market :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....thank you thank you...nanti ada masa saya buat lg....tp demand chocolate cake tinggi....kenny mintak...abg2 saya mintak.........

    ReplyDelete