Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Road trip to Bahau

Last weekend is the most interesting week of my life.

firstly, Al-Fatihah to arwah Pak Lang Mokhtar bin Abdullah who passed away on Friday 16th Dec 2011. We did tahlil for him at my family's house on the same night.After the tahlil, i bake chocolate cake at midnight for friend's gathering at bahau. by 1am it was ready.....

next morning, i rushed to IKEA to buy the all famous currypuff ...then took a cab to Bukit Jalil where Ili picked me up and proceed our journey.

First pitstop is ili's family home, and we convoyed with her parents who were in another car to Rembau for a wedding. From Rembau, Lisa's husband, Erwan, guided us to their house at Ladang Kok Foh Bahau.

What an adventure driving through the jungle, hills and old roads.....

Ili and myself talked all the way, we had a lot of catching up to do as the last time we met was in Muar during Nad's wedding, almost 3 years back.

Once we arrived in Lisa's house, we made ourselves at home and started chatting and cooking....It was so funny as I see the difference in my peeps from our uni days till now......We talked about life, kids, and others together......I felt at ease and comfortable being around my girlfriends....

at the same time, I looked at the three musketeers in the house how they have grown ... so adorable and cheeky....

The next day we continued our "chatting saga" until 4.30 pm when Ili and myself made a move back to KL....however we got stuck in the jammed at Seremban for one and half hours..... i arrived at my house by 8pm....After shower and dinner, i crashed and slept through the night.....

I hope that we can do another gathering again....




No comments:

Post a Comment